Comfortable feet are crucial for successful training and racing, and details make the difference. Bontrager Race 2.5" cycling socks eliminate bunching and wick moisture away from your feet so you can ride, train, or race all day.
- Profila Dry yarns provide excellent moisture transfer for dry, comfortable feet
- Arch compression for a stay-put fit
- Flat toe seam for toe box comfort
- Knit-in size callouts for easy sorting after the wash
- Traditional 2.5" (6.35cm) cuff
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / Large (43-45)||768682265260||430785||005276010|
|White / Small (36-39)||768682265284||430786||005276012|
|Bonty Red / White / Large (43-45)||601479325139||522406||005276630|
Displaying reviews 1
They are very comfortable and sturdy as well. I originally thought the stitching was coming loose on the inside of the "B" insignia, but it is just the way it looks. It does not detract from the comfort or durability of the socks at all. These are fairly substantial socks, so you may opt for something lighter in the summer. Bontrager did it again!